3 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony

Anthony

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Accordance Version:Non-user

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:01 AM

I am contemplating purchasing a used ibook G3 or G4 so that I can eventually purchase Accordance for Bible study preparation. However, I cannot find on the site the recommended or minimum system requirements to use the software. Is there a recommended minimum processor speed, memory, etc? This would really help me in determining which laptop to purchase.

Thanks,
Anthony

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,979 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

System requirements are posted here. Any G3 or G4 should work fine as long as you have space for Accordance, a working CD-ROM drive, and sufficient memory to run the system, OS X takes a lot more memory that OS 9.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Joe Weaks

Joe Weaks

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Interests:I like things that are Orange, and possibly Blue.
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:00 PM

I am contemplating purchasing a used ibook G3 or G4 so that I can eventually purchase Accordance for Bible study preparation. However, I cannot find on the site the recommended or minimum system requirements to use the software. Is there a recommended minimum processor speed, memory, etc? This would really help me in determining which laptop to purchase.

Anthony,
The reseller Powermax is a popular place to get certified pre-owned Macs. They have lots of iBooks to choose from.

#4 Anthony

Anthony

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Accordance Version:Non-user

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:51 PM

Anthony,
The reseller Powermax is a popular place to get certified pre-owned Macs. They have lots of iBooks to choose from.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Anthony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users