3 replies to this topic

#1 markus

markus

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

When I run Accupdater, the message "scanning for updates" appears for a few moments, then goes away, but the window remains blank. I have followed the troubleshooting advice here to no avail (deleting, re-installing, reparing permissions). My user folder has not been moved. The widget has worked in the past. Would this happen if all my modules are up-to-date? (I don't think they are)

I am using a PB G4 (1.67), 1 Gig Ram, OS X 10.4.9.
Accordance 7.1; Accupdater 2.1.3

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Markus

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,421 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:56 AM

I believe that this is the case, there is no message if all your modules are up to date. To check, look in your user/Library/Preferences for this file: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt. You can email it to me if you you want.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Richard Labelle

Richard Labelle

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:1st interest: reading/studing the Bible * Technology/Computers, meaningful software - Learning ...<br />People, nature, animals -<br />Walking -

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

I believe that this is the case, there is no message if all your modules are up to date. To check, look in your user/Library/Preferences for this file: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt. You can email it to me if you you want.

Helen, I also tried to update a file i.e. the new update to the KJVS. The date for this file in my Accordance Text Modules is: April 8, 2007.
When hitting the "Check" button on the AccUpdater it returns a blank screen even though you have updated
this file after April 8.

I looked for the file you mentioned above in user/Library/Preferences re: com.OakTree.Accordance.Mod.txt but could not find it.

Why is the AccUpdater do not bring the KJVS text update?

Thank you for your help!

Edited by Richard Labelle, 14 April 2007 - 05:23 PM.

rlabelle

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,421 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

This is the date of the new file, the old file is from July 2006 so you hace already updated it successfully.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users