• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Morris Van Dyke

Morris Van Dyke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:54 PM

I had mistakenly purchased the Scholars edition and Oaktree worked with me and got me on the right track with Premier. Of course I deleted the Accordance folder from my HD and installed Premier fresh.

Premier installed and then I installed Atlas and Photoguide.

When I opened Accordance it kept asking where to find GNT-T (from Scholars edition) and also gave me an error associated with Photoguide.

When I looked at the Text modules in had a big gap of empty space then names I should have never had anyway mixed in with the right ones!

Obviously there is some sort of previous installation files creeping back up, I can't figure how - I deleted the entire Accordance folder before install!

help!

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

My guess is that you are in OS X, and you did not delete the Accordance Preferences from your user/Library/Preferences folder. If you do that now, then run Accordance, it should make a clean set of preferences based on those in the new Accordance folder.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Morris Van Dyke

Morris Van Dyke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:49 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, by the way...THANK YOU!

Everything is humming nicely now.

I have not picked my 3 free bible yet - On the Bible Unlock CD I picked 3, put in the code for my Premier package (i have no other code to put in) but it denied me.

How is that done?
I wanted AMP, NKJV & NLT (does that include their note and such?)

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

You have to request the codes from the office; each Bible has its own code, and we do need to pay royalties on them even though you get them "free."
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users