2 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Gillaspie

Tim Gillaspie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:18 PM

Hi all,

I use the reference list feature alot and was wondering if there is a shortcut to create a new reference list rather than going thru the menus. I'd also like to add verses to a reference list window with a shortcut. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

#2 Joe Weaks

Joe Weaks

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:I like things that are Orange, and possibly Blue.
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:20 AM

Tim,
If you're a mouse person, don't forget the right click contextual menu that gives you quick access to "Add Selection to/New Reference List Window"

I prefer key combinations. Accordance doesn't have a mechanism for adding key combinations to menu items and actions that don't already have one. If you use the free utility Quicksilver, here's a tutorial on how to add key combos to any menu item you'd like in Accordance:

http://macbiblioblog...em-in-your.html

Edited by Joe Weaks, 09 June 2007 - 09:22 AM.

Joe Weaks
The Macintosh Biblioblog

Sometimes I'm so helpful even I can't stand it.

#3 Tim Gillaspie

Tim Gillaspie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

Tim,
If you're a mouse person, don't forget the right click contextual menu that gives you quick access to "Add Selection to/New Reference List Window"

I prefer key combinations. Accordance doesn't have a mechanism for adding key combinations to menu items and actions that don't already have one. If you use the free utility Quicksilver, here's a tutorial on how to add key combos to any menu item you'd like in Accordance:

http://macbiblioblog...em-in-your.html

Thanks Joe, I'll check that out. I do have Quicksilver and would rather use key combinations whenever possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users