22 replies to this topic

#21 Thomas

Thomas

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

David, will this note show up on the Exchange feed? I'd be willing to add some page numbers over the session break.

שלום

Rick's advice is absolutely correct, but assuming that you want to look up a page-number citation of Waltke and you have very little context to search for, why not find a creative way around the problem yourselves?

The Accordance Exchange should soon have available for download a user tool I created in about fifteen minutes. I found an image of Waltke's table of contents online (I don't have a print copy) and I entered the page numbers for each chapter in my user tool, followed by a link to that chapter of Waltke. By using this user tool, you should be able at least to look up the page number and get to the right chapter.

Anyone with a print copy of Waltke want to flesh this out by adding page numbers for the various section headings?

I'll let you know when this user tool is available on the Exchange. In the meantime, I hope you can see that a little creativity can go a long way.

#22 Thomas

Thomas

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

This is a good week for me if you needed someone to help get this process going. Let me know.

David, will this note show up on the Exchange feed? I'd be willing to add some page numbers over the session break.

שלום

#23 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,862 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

This is a good week for me if you needed someone to help get this process going. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer, we've got it covered.

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users