• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Poulos

Jim Poulos

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

I have Accordance 7.3. I do diagramming on it and then want to transfer files to another PC with an emulator with Accordance 6.5 on it.

I am having a problem preforming this task. I tried saving on a disk or emailing the files either way I just can not get the diagram openned in the emulator (Basilisk).

I would welcome any kind help.

Thank you, Jim P

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,431 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

The only way is to compress the files to a .sit with DropStuff (part of StuffIT) so that Windows doesn't corrupt them, and then Basilisk can unstuff them. But you must use an old DropStuff since the StuffIt Expander on Basilisk is old. I use 7.01.

However, I suspect that you will also need to upgrade Accordance as the Diagram window may not be backwards compatible.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Jim Poulos

Jim Poulos

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:19 AM

The only way is to compress the files to a .sit with DropStuff (part of StuffIT) so that Windows doesn't corrupt them, and then Basilisk can unstuff them. But you must use an old DropStuff since the StuffIt Expander on Basilisk is old. I use 7.01.

However, I suspect that you will also need to upgrade Accordance as the Diagram window may not be backwards compatible.

Thank you, I will try those things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users