#1 Tom Castle

Tom Castle

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

Need some help folks. For some reason, I can't remember how to make text that I type 'after' a scripture link be regular text again. It keeps showing up as a link. Help? :)
In HIS Eternal Service,
Tom Castle
**If we will do God's work, in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessings!!**

#2 Robb Brunansky

Robb Brunansky

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:19 AM

You can highlight it and click the Scripture Link button to un-link it. I always add the links after I'm done typing so I don't get run-on links like that. Or, you can put a space after the reference before linking it. Then when you go to the end of that line, you will be using whatever font/style you were using last time you were typing.
Soli Deo Gloria,
Robb Brunansky

#3 Tom Castle

Tom Castle

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

You can highlight it and click the Scripture Link button to un-link it. I always add the links after I'm done typing so I don't get run-on links like that. Or, you can put a space after the reference before linking it. Then when you go to the end of that line, you will be using whatever font/style you were using last time you were typing.

As always, Thank you, Robb. It was the space that I was forgetting. LOL. I knew it was something simple :)
In HIS Eternal Service,
Tom Castle
**If we will do God's work, in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessings!!**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users