#1 Charles Grebe

Charles Grebe

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Biblical Hebrew
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:13 AM

This is actually an Emulator question but I suspect that it's the Mac folks who will know the answer.

What is the keyboard shortcut for maximizing an application window in System 7.5.5 (the OS in the Emulator)?

The reason Iím asking is because I frequently triple-click a word in Accordance to launch the dictionary but it always comes up in a small window. Thatís great; thatís actually how I want it but then I often want to maximize the window to see more. If I could do this with the keyboard it would save a lot of time. Any thoughts here?

Thanks,
Charles

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,499 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

It is an old Mac principle that key commands are used on menu items. There is no menu item to maximize a window, therefore I do not think that there is a keyboard shortcut for this action.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Charles Grebe

Charles Grebe

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Biblical Hebrew
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:57 PM

Is there a way in Accordance to make custom keyboard shortcuts?

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,499 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

Not in Accordance itself. Joe Weaks and others have often posted on third party apps that let you do this, but again, I doubt there is anything current that works on the emulator.

Actually, I don't think you will find any current software that runs on the emulator except for Accordance. We keep it compatible with 7.5 just for you. Most people use it to run legacy software, not the latest version of the best software in the field. ;)
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users