• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Burt

Justin Burt

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Backpacking, and Traveling.

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

I was browsing through the Accordance website when I saw the reference tool "MT/LXX". It looks like a pretty cool tool and I was wondering, for those of you who have it, how do you like it? I have a working knowledge of NT Greek, but only a year of OT Hebrew, so with that in mind, is it a worth while tool? Any thoughts would be great!
Justin Burt

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,203 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

I was browsing through the Accordance website when I saw the reference tool "MT/LXX". It looks like a pretty cool tool and I was wondering, for those of you who have it, how do you like it? I have a working knowledge of NT Greek, but only a year of OT Hebrew, so with that in mind, is it a worth while tool? Any thoughts would be great!

Justin, I finally got it a couple of months ago, and now it's one of those, "How did I get by without it before?" kind of tools.

Over at the Accordance Blog, David Lang wrote a couple of posts about its functionality back in April:

"Determining What Gets Displayed in MT/LXX"

"Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics"

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for running Accordance:

OS X

2012 15" MacBook Pro (retina) - 2.7 Ghz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 750 GB SSD, Yosemite

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1

2013 8" Dell Venue 8 Pro - 1.33 Ghz Atom, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 8.1

iOS

2014 iPhone 6 Plus, 128 GB, Verizon

2013 iPad Air, 128 GB, Verizon

#3 Justin Burt

Justin Burt

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Backpacking, and Traveling.

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:32 AM

WOW! Thanks for those Blog links. It looks like an amazing tool. To bad it isn't realistic to have explanations like that for modules!
Justin Burt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users