#1 Justin D. Morgan

Justin D. Morgan

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Learning Greek, Photography, and Hiking
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:37 PM

I received my Primary 8 DVD today, and ran the install using the new unlock code provided. (This was a Library 7 Premier Level to Library 8 Premier Level upgrade.)

I can't find most of the new modules. (I have found HSCB, but that was one of my Library 7 unlocks...) I have specifically tried to find "Gathered Gold", "NIBC", and "Keil & Delitzsch Commentary", but the modules don't seem to be installed.

Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to delete/uninstall Accordance first?

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:36 PM

No, please do not remove anything. Are you sure you clicked Enter after putting in the code and before hitting Install. Please try it again.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Rick Yentzer

Rick Yentzer

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Bible, family, reading, philosophy, apologetics, theology, markup, coding and programming
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

I received my Primary 8 DVD today, and ran the install using the new unlock code provided. (This was a Library 7 Premier Level to Library 8 Premier Level upgrade.)

I can't find most of the new modules. (I have found HSCB, but that was one of my Library 7 unlocks...) I have specifically tried to find "Gathered Gold", "NIBC", and "Keil & Delitzsch Commentary", but the modules don't seem to be installed.

Did I do something wrong? Was I supposed to delete/uninstall Accordance first?

Hey Justin, I just received mine to day also and I have the same upgrade as you. After installation I was able to see all of them. I read the Read Me file and it recommends to check the "Entry Level Modules" and "Update all Modules". You also need to enter the code, press enter and then press the "Begin Installation" button.

Hope that helps.

Rick
"I'm not afraid of failure. I'm afraid to succeed in something that isn't important." William Carey

#4 Justin D. Morgan

Justin D. Morgan

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Learning Greek, Photography, and Hiking
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:02 PM

No, please do not remove anything. Are you sure you clicked Enter after putting in the code and before hitting Install. Please try it again.

That was the problem. I forgot to click Enter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users