• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RonMiller

RonMiller

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:58 PM

I can add the new verision to my wishlist, if I'm told that it will still run under the 68K emulator. I may find an answer to this question after further digging in the home pages, but now I will ask here.

Thanks
--
Ron Miller (The Rev. Ronald H.) Baltimore, MD
Every individual will receive from God the amount of indulgence he has himself given to his neighbor.
Augustine, quoted by Defensor Grammaticus

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,267 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

Yes, version 8 still runs on the emulator, of course the emulator is a separate download or CD-ROM. The Primary 8 and Graphic DVDS are NOT compatible with the emulator so you must order the older CD-ROM versions and download version 8 for 68k.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Joshua French

Joshua French

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

I'm assuming that the new primary collection DVD is not compatible with the PC Emulator because it does not have DVD support?

So if we've already ordered the new DVD upgrade and are using a PC, we will just need to contact you for the access codes for the old version 7 cds?

Thanks.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,267 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:28 AM

If you have the CDs you can install onto the emulator, all but the newest modules. The level codes are different. We do plan to update the CD versions, but it may take a few months. We clearly state that the DVDs require OS X, so why did you order a DVD?
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 Joshua French

Joshua French

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

Mostly excitement, not thoroughly researching the DVD requirements (only its contents), and foolishness. I think a proverb is applicable at this point:

Pro 17:16 Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no sense?

#6 Ruben Gomez

Ruben Gomez

Gold

• Accordance
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

Mostly excitement, not thoroughly researching the DVD requirements (only its contents), and foolishness. I think a proverb is applicable at this point:

Pro 17:16 Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no sense?

Don't be so hard on yourself! Accordance can have this effect sometimes :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users