#1 Sean R.

Sean R.

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:45 AM

Recently I noticed that I don't have the NAS95S cross reference and translators' notes installed. I attempted to reinstall NAS95S and then discovered that my Bible Unlock release 3 CD doesn't contain any NAS95S notes module.

How can I obtain the notes module?
Sean Reed

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:40 AM

That is correct, we have not had the notes for the NAS95S until now. They are included in the NAS Group on the Primary 8 DVD -- yet another reason to upgrade.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 jfidel

jfidel

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:04 AM

Hi Helen,

This is good information, but what other modules have additional text or tools. If I did not read about this here I would not have known to enter the NAS code for updating. Do I need to enter every one of my resource codes to get module updates?

Thanks,

John Fidel

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

If you have the NAS95S installed the new modules will automatically be added if you check the box to update all modules. The installer adds all ancillary modules to a primary module. However, to get the new modules included in a Level like Library Standard or a Group like Classic I you must enter the code for the level or group.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 Dennis M Callies

Dennis M Callies

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:00 PM

If you have the NAS95S installed the new modules will automatically be added if you check the box to update all modules. The installer adds all ancillary modules to a primary module. However, to get the new modules included in a Level like Library Standard or a Group like Classic I you must enter the code for the level or group.

Am I glad too that I saw this posting. It helped me properly install Primary 8 DVD.
Dennis M Callies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users