Photo

Folders in Library Window - can we have them back??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lbryan

lbryan

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could the ability to use folders in the Library Window please be restored? The folders were one of the most useful recent additions to Accordance - made finding modules SO much easier!

#2 jpkang

jpkang

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:Comparative Semitics; ancient Hebrew semantics; Hebrew syntax; history and religion of ancient Israel; history of interpretation.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could the ability to use folders in the Library Window please be restored? The folders were one of the most useful recent additions to Accordance - made finding modules SO much easier!

The "gear" menu at the bottom of the Library window has Add Folder (⇧⌘F) (and also the useful Add Divider command).
J. P. Kang, Ph.D. (Bible)

#3 SteveL

SteveL

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

I really like the new Library window; very handy to keep open on the LHS of my screen. And, as JPK points out, seems as if we still have folders…

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,981 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

For technical reasons we have had to prevent the use of folders in the two Favorites sections, but they can certainly still be used in all the other sections of the Library window.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 lbryan

lbryan

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

For technical reasons we have had to prevent the use of folders in the two Favorites sections, but they can certainly still be used in all the other sections of the Library window.

Sorry, I got the message saying folders would no longer work when I first upgraded, and I assumed this meant no folders whatsoever ... and posted before I saw the gear button at the bottom of the library window. I don't really miss folders in favorites. Thanks to those who answered my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users