• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Thompson

Ken Thompson

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:50 AM

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a problem with the Accordance application crashing as a result of changing the Timeline criteria (ie individuals, regions, etc). This has occured for me using Accordance 6.6 and 6.7. I am running this on an iBook G3 600 using 10.3.8.

There are times that this problem is very repeatable and if I quit the application and relaunch everything will be OK for a while. Then there are times it will run good for sometime and then crash.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Ken

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,021 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 August 2005 - 12:46 PM

This is the first we have heard of such a problem. If it is intermittent, it will be very hard to find and fix, but if you can find a repeating pattern, we will take a look at it.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Ken Thompson

Ken Thompson

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 12:38 PM

This is the first we have heard of such a problem. If it is intermittent, it will be very hard to find and fix, but if you can find a repeating pattern, we will take a look at it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Helen,
Just to update you on the original posting. This problem was very consistent using Accordance 6.6 and the Timeline module. When I first upgraded to 6.7, I again went to the Timeline and experienced a crash while changing the criteria. After shuting down and restarting, the program behaved perfectly. In continued use I have not experienced any further application crashes so I can only assume that this issue was with 6.6. I do not know whether this will help or if it matters now that 6.7 is available. Sorry for any concern this may have caused.

Thanks,
Ken

PS- Has there been any thought in an option to have the Timeline follow the dating of the passage of scripture that one might be working with (ie Luke 2-the birth of Christ)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users