• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 scott gulle

scott gulle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 11:49 AM

I'm looking for a resourse to add this collection into Accordance. So far the only places I can find this 2 volume set is in Logos and Quickverse... and to my knowledge doesn't cross over. Anyone have any insight? suggestions, short of buying Logos or Quickverse?

I'm specifically looking for Be Faithful covering 1 & 2 Tim, Titus, & Phmn.

Greatly appreciate your help.

#2 Mike Stroven

Mike Stroven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:7.x

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

I'm looking for a resourse to add this collection into Accordance. So far the only places I can find this 2 volume set is in Logos and Quickverse... and to my knowledge doesn't cross over. Anyone have any insight? suggestions, short of buying Logos or Quickverse?

I'm also looking for some of Wiersbe's commentaries in Accordance module format. I would even be interested in doing the database translation if the tools were available...

-Mike Stroven

#3 Rick Yentzer

Rick Yentzer

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Bible, family, reading, philosophy, apologetics, theology, markup, coding and programming
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

I would like to see the Wiersbe BE Series as well.
"I'm not afraid of failure. I'm afraid to succeed in something that isn't important." William Carey

#4 Bob Deacon

Bob Deacon

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Bible, computers

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

My vote is also for Wiersbe's Bible Exposition Commentary. I have already mentioned this in the past so I know the wonderful people at Accordance are aware of this request but just thought I would mention it again.

Bob

Bob Deacon
Retired Pastor

Murfreesboro, NC

#5 Ken Thompson

Ken Thompson

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

The recently published 2 volume hardcover Be Series commentary set comes with a disc that has the entire set in .pdf format. I purchased the set from Scripture Truth for around $53.00. Although I have not done this, I believe that you should be able to copy the text from the .pdf and import it as a user tool. Someone with experience doing this my be able to tell you exactly how this is done.

Hope this may be of help to you!!
Ken

#6 Zaldana

Zaldana

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Theology, Apologetics, Education, Humanities (Literature, Composition, Music)

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

The recently published 2 volume hardcover Be Series commentary set comes with a disc that has the entire set in .pdf format. I purchased the set from Scripture Truth for around $53.00. Although I have not done this, I believe that you should be able to copy the text from the .pdf and import it as a user tool. Someone with experience doing this my be able to tell you exactly how this is done.

Hope this may be of help to you!!
Ken

This is a great temporary solution. I too would rather see a Accordance do its thing and offer Wiersbe resources.
— Zaldaña

#7 millca

millca

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Any chance Wiersbe's Bible Exposition Commentary will get added to Accordance sometime soon?

• danieleburrow, Dan Francis and PastorDavid like this
Christi Milligan
Accordance 10.x

#8 PastorDavid

PastorDavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Theology
    Bible study
    Preaching
    Apologetics
    Computers
    Camping
    Firearms
    Photography
    Disney

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Add me to the list for the BE commentaries.

Edited by PastorDavid, 23 January 2013 - 10:31 PM.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;

#9 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Wiersbe's The Bible Exposition Commentary on the whole bible would be great to have in Accordance.

Dan
  • Randy Cue likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users