• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karyn Traphagen

Karyn Traphagen

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 01:26 PM

I lost my computer hard drive in May and need to find/replace several programs that I had downloaded and previously installed. I've tried to download Joe W.'s Flashcord again, but can't seem to connect to the server where it is located. Does anyone know if it is available anywhere else (or if this is a temporary problem)? I'm trying:
http://stuwww.tcu.ed...accordance.html

Thanks,
Karyn
Karyn Traphagen
Doctoral Student
University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)

www.boulders2bits.com

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,084 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 15 August 2005 - 02:48 PM

Kathy:

That is the link from his current blog, but the website seems to be down at the moment.

8 pm EST: It is back up.

Edited by Helen Brown, 15 August 2005 - 07:11 PM.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Joe Weaks

Joe Weaks

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:I like things that are Orange, and possibly Blue.
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:29 AM

I missed seeing the server was down, but glad it's back up again. As I glance at the Flashcord version on the website, I realize that I need to make the newest version publicly available. One version of it includes Unicode and custom lists. I just can't find the time to get it ready for public consumption.
I am in day 2 of a new pastorate in a church more than twice the size of the largest I've had in the past, and am overwhelmed with scheduling at the moment.
I have written a really cool new version of an InterCord Word Add-in and also a "Widget-like" applet that would allow even non-Tiger users (and possibly even Classic users on word 98) to have functionality similar to the current Widget.
I just don't know when I'm going to find the time to package it up for public consumption. Arghhh! I'll try.

#4 Karyn Traphagen

Karyn Traphagen

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:47 PM

Joe,

Do you have version .4 for FlashCord available? I know that the description on your website and the link say version .4, but when I download it, I still get v. 3.

Thanks,
Karyn
Karyn Traphagen
Doctoral Student
University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)

www.boulders2bits.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users