Library to Scholar's upgrade

Greg Terry

I am certain this question has been asked many times, but I have been unable to find the answer, so please excuse me.

I currently have Library 8 Standard. What would be the cost for adding the Standard Scholar's package to that (assuming it is possible)?

Also, if I have both Library and Scholar's Standard can I upgrade the Library Standard to Premier independently of the Scholar's package?

What would be the cost of upgrading both the Library Standard and Scholar's Standard to the Premier level?

Again, I apologize for asking the question, but I greatly appreciate the information.

I am planning on some upgrade in the near future and wish to be as informed as I can.

Accordance is a great program!

Thanks!

The Primary DVD makes it much easier than before to mix and match both Library and Scholar's levels. There are a couple of options:

• Add any Library level to any Scholar's, such as Library Standard $199 currently on sale for one more day at $179 minus the MixNMatch coupon $30 (good withing 3 months of first purchase.
  • Purchase a Double Bundle such as the Standard Double for $369 (i.e. both at the same level). Again if within three months we'll credit your purchase towards the bundle.

Upgrades from one level to a higher of the same track are all $100 each.

Archived