• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

I am certain this question has been asked many times, but I have been unable to find the answer, so please excuse me.

I currently have Library 8 Standard. What would be the cost for adding the Standard Scholar's package to that (assuming it is possible)?

Also, if I have both Library and Scholar's Standard can I upgrade the Library Standard to Premier independently of the Scholar's package?

What would be the cost of upgrading both the Library Standard and Scholar's Standard to the Premier level?

Again, I apologize for asking the question, but I greatly appreciate the information.

I am planning on some upgrade in the near future and wish to be as informed as I can.

Accordance is a great program!

Thanks!
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,114 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

The Primary DVD makes it much easier than before to mix and match both Library and Scholar's levels. There are a couple of options:
  • Add any Library level to any Scholar's, such as Library Standard $199 currently on sale for one more day at $179 minus the MixNMatch coupon $30 (good withing 3 months of first purchase.
  • Purchase a Double Bundle such as the Standard Double for $369 (i.e. both at the same level). Again if within three months we'll credit your purchase towards the bundle.
Upgrades from one level to a higher of the same track are all $100 each.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users