Accordance Widget with Mellel

Robb B

I am trying to use the Accordance widget with Mellel, and everything I paste gets inserted in unicode rather than as Helena, Yehudit, or Times New Roman (the font at the insertion point when I run the widget). I checked my preferences, and I have Greek and Hebrew set to export with the fonts rather than in unicode. Is this a problem with Mellel, the widget, or some other setting? Has anyone made this work properly? Note: I am using a demo version of Mellel, so I am not sure if that is perhaps creating the problem?

Thanks!

The widget is set to always paste in Unicode. It ignores that part of the settings of Accordance.

OK, I see that now. So here's my next question: Why is it pasting in Helvetica in Mellel when the font at the insertion point is Times New Roman? In Pages, it pastes in Times New Roman.

I am trying to use the Accordance widget with Mellel, and everything I paste gets inserted in unicode rather than as Helena, Yehudit, or Times New Roman (the font at the insertion point when I run the widget). I checked my preferences, and I have Greek and Hebrew set to export with the fonts rather than in unicode. Is this a problem with Mellel, the widget, or some other setting? Has anyone made this work properly? Note: I am using a demo version of Mellel, so I am not sure if that is perhaps creating the problem?

Thanks!

I tried the cut/paste with Mellel and had no problems. The cut/paste worked exactly the same as it does in Word and in Pages.

I tried the cut/paste with Mellel and had no problems. The cut/paste worked exactly the same as it does in Word and in Pages.

Yes, the cut and paste works fine. It is the widget that is not working the same.

Yes, the cut and paste works fine. It is the widget that is not working the same.

Ah, I gotcha. I'll try that.

• 1 month later...
OK, I see that now. So here's my next question: Why is it pasting in Helvetica in Mellel when the font at the insertion point is Times New Roman? In Pages, it pastes in Times New Roman.

A little late, but I experience the same issue in Nisus Writer Pro. It works fine in Pages.

Archived