Gottingen LXX

wkrewson

Will Accordance be producing a digital version of the 24 volume Gottingen Septuagint - I notice that Logos is taking pre-pub orders at $300.

Yes, we are working on the first volumes of the Goettingen LXX, and will be releasing them when ready, but usually we do not care to pre-announce or take prepub orders.

As nice as it will be to have this text, what I really want is the apparatuses. Will those be made available as well?

usually we do not care to pre-announce or take prepub orders.

For one, I wish you would give some indication of what's coming. I purchased "The Bible Speaks Today" set for Logos less than a month before it was available on Accordance. If I had known Accordance was planning a release of the same product I would have waited. I'm aware that some companies offer cross grades, but not in this case.

Dan:

You can always ask us. :) The problem is that we run behind schedule so often, as is the nature of software development, so we really do not know when a title will be released until it is ready, and when it is ready, we release it.

Helen,

Are any of the IVP Old Testament resources going to be added the IVP Reference CD in the (near) future? Some of their OT stuff is really good (if you're an evangelical, especially), and it would be great to complete that set.

Thanks

I believe that eventually we have a second volume of the Reference Library including many of their new works.

Archived