3 replies to this topic

#1 Todd Mogilner

Todd Mogilner

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

I am trying to figure out how to download the Accordance Training DVD.
I am able to watch them online but would like to download them so I don't have to be connected.

Thank you as always

Yours Truly,
Todd Mogilner

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,026 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

Sorry, we haven't yet created separate download links. Depending on your browser you can save a movie that you are watching, but the methods vary. I think that if you have QuickTime Pro you can right-click on the movie to save it. In Safari and Firefox you can save the page as a web page or archive from the File menu.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 grmatt

grmatt

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Yes, with Quicktime Pro you can download them for future viewing. The standard Quicktime that comes with the Apple OS will not work. You much purchase Quicktime Pro. Something to consider, the Training DVD is currently on sale for cheaper than you can buy Quicktime Pro. Unless, you have other reason to have Quicktime Pro buying the DVD may be a better solution.

#4 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,511 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

Yes, with Quicktime Pro you can download them for future viewing. The standard Quicktime that comes with the Apple OS will not work. You much purchase Quicktime Pro. Something to consider, the Training DVD is currently on sale for cheaper than you can buy Quicktime Pro. Unless, you have other reason to have Quicktime Pro buying the DVD may be a better solution.

This topic was also discussed in this previous topic. It often helps to use the forums' Search command to check an answer to the question before posting. On that topic you'll see some suggestions from different users as to how to download it.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users