UI "Bug"?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dgzylstra

dgzylstra

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Music (especially Canadian independent rock). Computers, comic books, my kids, my wife (this is obviously not in order of importance), reading, etc....
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

I'd like to apologize for even bringing this up. It's not even really a "bug" in the normal sense. It certainly doesn't cause a crash or any malfunction in the wonderful Accordance program, but all the same it's been bugging me. Go ahead call me nit-picky and a guy with too much time on my hands, but on Accordance 8.2 (thanks for the update, by the way!) on my MacBook with OS X 10.5.6 around the beautiful search button (not kidding! I think it's one of the best changes to the UI yet!) there are a few pixels that are white instead of the proper grey.

I know, pathetic, eh? All the same it bugs me, 'cause I know it could be fixed really easily and it would clean things up just that little bit more.

Anyway, here's a screen shot of what I'm talking about....you might have to zoom in to see it. :-(

Attached File  Search_Icon.tiff   45.92KB   36 downloads

I certainly wouldn't put this on a "high-priority" list. Just a tweak that could relieve people like me...

Thanks for all your work, Accordance folks! You're absolutely fantastic!

#2 jpkang

jpkang

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:Comparative Semitics; ancient Hebrew semantics; Hebrew syntax; history and religion of ancient Israel; history of interpretation.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:13 AM

I imagine it should not be too difficult to fix, but more importantly—I can't imagine PC users picking this kind of nit!
J. P. Kang, Ph.D. (Bible)

#3 dgzylstra

dgzylstra

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Music (especially Canadian independent rock). Computers, comic books, my kids, my wife (this is obviously not in order of importance), reading, etc....
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

I imagine it should not be too difficult to fix, but more importantly—I can't imagine PC users picking this kind of nit!

Yes, well I suppose I deserve that! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users