5 replies to this topic

#1 Dan Masshardt

Dan Masshardt

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

The only way I know to create or edit my user notes is to have a word in a verse highlighted and go in the menu to amplify - user notes. It pops up a small box. Is there an easier way or a keystroke option. I can view my notes easily, but creating them seems awkward. Am I missing something?

#2 Mark Allison

Mark Allison

Gold

• Accordance
  • 217 posts
  • Accordance Version:4.x

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Command-U should do the trick...

Mark

#3 SteveP

SteveP

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

In playing around, if I just click in a verse (don't have to actually highlight any of it, or even be on/in the reference) and then click on the user notes icon in the resource palette, it opens up an editing window. Maybe I'm missing the intent of your question, though, I'm new to Accordance.
SteveP

#4 Dan Masshardt

Dan Masshardt

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

Both of those answers are just what I was looking for - two different easy ways to do it. Thanks!

#5 timspong

timspong

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

In playing around, if I just click in a verse (don't have to actually highlight any of it, or even be on/in the reference) and then click on the user notes icon in the resource palette, it opens up an editing window. Maybe I'm missing the intent of your question, though, I'm new to Accordance.

also if you have the user notes open and just start to type something the user notes editor will automatically open.

#6 Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my kids, my church, the Boston Red Sox, baseball in general, my Macs, golf (when I have time to play).
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

also if you have the user notes open and just start to type something the user notes editor will automatically open.

Definitely the easiest. Not sure how long this feature has been around, but it is easy and excellent! It works in both User Notes and a User Tool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users