Help with Greek construct

Harry Hoffner

From Mark 15:1 I wanted to find other NT examples of the sequence aor part + aor part + aor indic. I set up a construct and found Matt 25:18, 25; Acts 20:1, but not Mark 15:1. Is that common? How do I know the search didn't find others, if it didn't display Mark 15:1? :blink:

Many thanks for any help.

When I omit the WITHIN commands, I get the same results as you. If I include them as in the following construct window, there are many more results, including Mark 15:1.

construct.tiff

Yes, a Construct assumes the words are adjacent unless you add a WITHIN command.

When I omit the WITHIN commands, I get the same results as you. If I include them as in the following construct window, there are many more results, including Mark 15:1.

construct.tiff

Thanks for this suggestion.

I have a follow-up question for anyone: How can I save this construct search argument, so that I can just repeat it any time I need it? I suspect there is a way that I just am unaware of.

Thanks for this suggestion.

I have a follow-up question for anyone: How can I save this construct search argument, so that I can just repeat it any time I need it? I suspect there is a way that I just am unaware of.

Save the workspace which contains the construct by either, 1. Using the favorite icon in resource palette > Add Workspace; or 2. File > Save as

Archived