Christian History & Biography

R. Mansfield

I noticed that Christian History & Biography magazine is being offered for $49 in PDF format. While that certainly seems like a good deal, an Accordance module with the same content would be even better!

Obviously, an etext is already available and there would be very limited Greek or Hebrew tagging in the content if any, I would think in preparing an Accordance module. Plus, publication has ceased, so it is a complete set within the 99 issues and there would be no worry about future updates other than corrections.

I noticed that Christian History & Biography magazine is being offered for $49 in PDF format. While that certainly seems like a good deal, an Accordance module with the same content would be even better!

Obviously, an etext is already available and there would be very limited Greek or Hebrew tagging in the content if any, I would think in preparing an Accordance module. Plus, publication has ceased, so it is a complete set within the 99 issues and there would be no worry about future updates other than corrections.

Unfortunately, the PDF version does not include all the wonderful illustrations that were printed in the magazines. If we could get the magazine, it would be great to get the full original pages of each issue, not just the text. IMHO

• 14 years later...

Reviving this thread to see if there's interest.

Yes, and no. I just found out that it appears that back issues are all available in PDF, WITH GRAPHICS, for free at https://christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/issues.

But if they were made available in Accordance at a reasonable price, they would be better yet-searchable and right-click context searchable. Bring it on!

I have a bunch of them in hard copy and was thinking that I would run them through my scanner to digitize them, but now it looks like I will spend some time hitting the download button. 🙂

Yeah, I get their print magazines and like them. Considering writing an article for their blog.