• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Harry Hoffner

Harry Hoffner

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Emeritus Professor, University of Chicago. Interests Ancient Near Eastern languages and history; biblical studies.

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

If I have missed this, please ignore my request. Accordance has a good module for ESV cross references, but I have always liked those in the center columns of NIV Bibles. Is there a possibility that these may be acquired from Zondervan and made into a module to accompany the NIV text? B)

Thanks.
Harry Hoffner. Emeritus Professor, The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago. Founder & Editor of The Hittite Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,438 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

If I have missed this, please ignore my request. Accordance has a good module for ESV cross references, but I have always liked those in the center columns of NIV Bibles. Is there a possibility that these may be acquired from Zondervan and made into a module to accompany the NIV text? B)

Thanks.

Good evening, Harry!

Actually, I have long wanted the cross-references from the NA27, but there's a pretty long list of modules to be completed before that one even gets in the pipeline. I suspect that's going to be the case with your request as well.

Meanwhile, let me recommend the Exhaustive Cross References that are included in Basic Group on Primary 8 (or Library 7). They are very complete. For a more "NIV feel," combine them with NIV Study Bible and/or NIV notes in parallel panes.

Hope this helps!
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users