• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Poulos

Jim Poulos

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

I asked about this sometime ago I can't remember when. Will 'The GK NT, According to the Majority Text',
become an available Module?

It seems to me with this version being a viable alternative to the Critical Text that it would be a valuable tool more people would like to have. (The New King James is dominantly Majority text, not a small work) Am I a minority on the Majority?

Edited by Jim Poulos, 13 June 2009 - 03:06 PM.

#2 Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

I asked about this sometime ago I can't remember when. Will 'The GK NT, According to the Majority Text',
become an available Module?

It seems to me with this version being a viable alternative to the Critical Text that it would be a valuable tool more people would like to have. (The New King James is dominantly Majority text, not a small work) Am I a minority on the Majority?

Would love to see it as well, since I've done work with the majority text. I was hoping it was already in the Scholar's packages. Maybe by Scholar's 9 it will be?

Nathan Parker

President/CEO

Mallard Computer, Inc.

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,988 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

The GNT-BYZ is a tagged GNT majority text: The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform 2005 compiled and arranged by Maurice A. Robinson and William G. Pierpont, including apparatus notes. This an important edition of the Greek Majority text.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 Jim Poulos

Jim Poulos

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for the reminder about GNT-BYZ. I do have this module and use it but I did not know it was compatible with The GNT according to the Majority Text and in fact it is the more current of the works of the Majority Text.

J Poulos

#5 Jonathan C. Borland

Jonathan C. Borland

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:18 AM

Would love to see it as well, since I've done work with the majority text. I was hoping it was already in the Scholar's packages. Maybe by Scholar's 9 it will be?

Yes, I just purchased the Original Languages package and was a little surprised that the GNT-BYZ module wasn't included. Oh well, I just purchased the module. It's worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users