#1 Paulo Neto

Paulo Neto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:28 AM

Hi Accordance Users!

My suggestion is a integration between Accordance x Microsoft Word 2008. A excellent idea, I think. This would facilitate very the studies production work. Like a Macro, for example. That we could find verses and words directly of the application MS Word 2008.

This is my hint! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Paulo Neto
Accordance Bible Mac & PC Translator

Brazilian Portuguese Language

#2 jwritebol

jwritebol

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:59 AM

I see several problems with this:

1. It would automatically dictate what Word Processor everyone has to use. Nobody wants that. The Copy/Paste in Accordance works great AND it works with any word processor.

2. 2 Corinthians 6:15. I try and keep Microsoft programs off my Mac in application of this verse.
Jeremy Writebol
jwritebol.net

#3 Harry Hoffner

Harry Hoffner

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Emeritus Professor, University of Chicago. Interests Ancient Near Eastern languages and history; biblical studies.

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

I agree. And another good reason is that neither MS W_rd 204 or 2008 supports right-to-left Hebrew. That defeats the whole purpose of pasting more than a single word in from Accordance.
Harry Hoffner. Emeritus Professor, The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago. Founder & Editor of The Hittite Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users