Trouble installing graphics pack

accordance4me

I presume not many have had this problem, because I have not found it listed on the forums, but it seems like often when I have installed a new module, including now, I get an error saying

"The file" accordance map settings" cannot be modified, because write permission has been denied.

The write permission for this file may be changed by opening, " get info" in the finder.

this is a real problem at the moment for me as accordance won't open and I just installed the graphics pack. After seeing that I unlocked the whole of the accordance folder including said file, and verified it twice. I repair permissions and have gotten now where.

It would be nice if there was more info on resolving this in the dialogue box and even better a utility.

You can try deleting that old settings file, and then if necessary, reinstalling the Atlas without deleting anything else. Otherwise, a screenshare via iChat may be the best solution.

You can try deleting that old settings file, and then if necessary, reinstalling the Atlas without deleting anything else. Otherwise, a screenshare via iChat may be the best solution.

Thanks deleted file. started no reinstall. Will that work.

After I deleted I got "USER FILE" error - deleted

then "Layer error" deleted

Started and opens

Thanks deleted file. started no reinstall. Will that work.

After I deleted I got "USER FILE" error - deleted

then "Layer error" deleted

Started and opens

FOUND THAT I CAN'T OPEN A MAP, SAYS I NEED TO CHOOSE A MAP LAYER

Please send me privately your contact information so that we can deal with this off the forum. Include your time zone and when you might be available.

Archived