A Big Thank You

Dan Morgan

I am new to Accordance but I am already impressed!

After only two days I am getting the hang of the interface and the whole approach has a distinct Mac feel that I can appreciate.

However, the reason for this post is to say a big THANK YOU to Helen Brown.

I received my software on Saturday. I was disappointed because I wanted to get it on Friday so that I could reach technical support if there were issues. Well, issues there were. Unfortunately all the issues were me :rolleyes: !

Well, Helen came to my rescue on a Saturday afternoon! I can't believe the level of service Accordance has provided thus far. I think this is going to be a long and profitable relationship.

Perhaps I am out of line but I wanted to take the opportunity to tell Helen thanks in a most public way. My guess is she is not given enough credit. Life is too short to not say thanks more often.

Thanks Helen

People throw around lines like "unparalleled customer support," but it really applies to Helen and all the folks at Oak Tree. When I plug Accordance to folks here at the Seminary, that is one of my chief selling points. People who don't use Accordance really can't know how awesome it is to work with software folks who are knowledgeable, available, and kind. And frankly, who make a software package that kicks serious behind!

I would just like say that I am in full agreement with Dan and Denes in their thanks for Helen and all at Accordance. Thank you indeed.

Kevin.

Archived