3.3 Stand-alone Commands

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,581 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

I am back from vacation and pleased to announce that the latest podcast is available. It's an overview of the six Stand-alone Commands that do not link to other windows. That's three of four done in the Commands & Symbols series!

Please be aware that there is a LOT more that could have been said. I find new uses for these commands every day, as do some of you. Feel free to share them in this thread.

I did forget to mention that Accordance has the NAS95S key number text available—and it's one of my favorites, especially for exegesis in the NT. Sorry about that, folks! :(

Have a great day!

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,267 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Don't mistake the lack of discussion in this forum for lack of interest. Almost 100 people a day have downloaded this podcast since it was posted. I guess they just didn't have any questions because Dr. J explained everything so clearly. ;)
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,581 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

Hey, that's encouraging! Thanks! :)

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users