RobM

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, ANE languages and literature, Literary Theory
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

While using the COS module I've noticed that several of the links to footnotes do not work. First, when I hover the cursor over them, nothing shows up in the ID window. Second, when I click on them to go down to the footnotes the link does not take me to the footnotes. Instead, the link takes me to the very beginning of the module: the title page of volume 1. I have encountered this in several texts, but most recently in COS 1.46 (specifically the links for fn's 1-4 and a).

#2 jpkang

jpkang

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:Comparative Semitics; ancient Hebrew semantics; Hebrew syntax; history and religion of ancient Israel; history of interpretation.

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for the report. I have it on good authority that a significant update for COS is in the works and should improve the links...
J. P. Kang, Ph.D. (Bible)

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,149 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:58 AM

In the future, please send details of all such errors directly to me. We can only correct what we know about.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 RobM

RobM

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, ANE languages and literature, Literary Theory

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:55 AM

In the future, please send details of all such errors directly to me. We can only correct what we know about.

Will do.

I'll be reading a large portion of COS this semester for one of my classes. I'll try compile a list of links for you as I go (as I have time).

Thanks for the report. I have it on good authority that a significant update for COS is in the works and should improve the links...

might page numbers be included in the update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users