Pre-Sales

Dan Morgan

Well it has happened! Falling in love with Accordance I have already begun purchasing extra goodies.

What I am wondering about is the possibility of pre-purchasing upcoming releases. Logos did this all the time for several reasons.

They (Logos) took the epxressed interest of customers and after ascertaining the feasibility they took orders against a promised release date. These orders are offerred at a discount. After sufficent orders have been placed production is begun.

This system allows the company to pursue many interests and determine which ones will be the most feasible. It also generates interest in the ranks and allows customers to get a discount.

I was just wondering if Accordance had ever given the idea any consideration.

Dan:

Yes, we have considered this model of pre-orders and rejected it for many reasons, which I will not go into here. This section of the Forum is the ideal place for users to express their interest in a particular product, without having to commit to purchasing it ahead of time. Just add your note to a resource that has been mentioned, or create a new topic. We do take note of these suggestions, but we cannot fulfil them all.

Archived