4 replies to this topic

#1 Will K

Will K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:43 AM

I just installed Snow Leopard and now I can't seem to get the resource palette and instant details to show in Accordance. The other windows will appear, but those two won't. I just upgraded to 8.4.1 but that didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Thanks!

#2 Richard Labelle

Richard Labelle

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:1st interest: reading/studing the Bible * Technology/Computers, meaningful software - Learning ...<br />People, nature, animals -<br />Walking -

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

I just installed Snow Leopard and now I can't seem to get the resource palette and instant details to show in Accordance. The other windows will appear, but those two won't. I just upgraded to 8.4.1 but that didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Please make sure that in your accordance menu, under "window", that the resource palette and instant details items are checked.
God bless you!
rlabelle

#3 Will K

Will K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:13 AM

I've tried checking them and unchecking them. I've tried hiding palettes and then showing them again. I'm stumped.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,267 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:15 AM

When all else fails: restart the Mac. If you still have the same problem, lets take a look via screenshare. Send me a message with your iChat or Skype name.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 Will K

Will K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:55 AM

Problem solved. Go to system preferences to reduce the number of pixels on the screen and then return the pixels back to the normal settings.

Thanks, Helen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users