Accordance Forums

Tom Castle

Thank you so very much for opening the forums. This is a wonderful change in my opinion and one which will help all of the accordance users with a plethora of subjects.

Thank you so much, Helen, for deciding to do this.

Tom

Thanks, Tom.

You planted the seed!

Post away, and I hope the others will pluck up the courage to do so. Seems like everyone is afraid to get started.

They will come. You've built it, they will come :)

Yes, I agree, this is a great way to handle the forum. This will make it much easier to go back and find tips, info, and answers to questions.

Karyn

BTW, Joel did all the technical work of setting up the message board, and he will continue as an administrator, holding my hand on tech and board issues.

Thanks, Joel! :wub:

Helen,

This seems like a great idea! Thanks for progressing all aspects of the Accordance user experience.

Ken :)

Helen...Joel...Accordance

Thanks so much for this forum...I believe it is a step forward for people like me that need more help and assistance.

This will/is a valuable tool for the ministry already...I will use it constantly...

Again thanks for all you folks do for the Kingdom

Your Brother

Floyd Costello

:rolleyes:

I would also like to say a word of thanks for opening up these forums. I am a huge fan of the software and having a chance to interact with people working through the same things I am and having support from the developers is a great blessing. These forums represent the excellence that drew me to this program in the first place. Many thanks.

Me too! Me too!

This is SOOOO much nicer than trying to manage all of the threads in a "Saved Accordance Posts" folder in my In box! Searchable... stylish... user-friendly... hey. Is this put together by the Oaktree folks or something? ;)

(By the way, if you're reading this thread and haven't yet voted, there's a poll over at http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40 that you ought to check out, if for no other reason than it'll make Helen happy to see the vote count increase!) ^_^

Archived