• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Harry Hoffner

Harry Hoffner

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Emeritus Professor, University of Chicago. Interests Ancient Near Eastern languages and history; biblical studies.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

I just licensed the Accordance module for David Clines' Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew and find it very useful. Although it was not advertised as having the pagination of the print edition indicated—as, for example, HALOT and Complete BDB do—I didn't realize that it did not have this feature until I began using it. I would love to have the same ability to cite small strings of its text with the pagination of the print edition, like Accordance allows me to do for the two aforementioned dictionaries. Is there a plan to add this feature? Many thanks.
Harry Hoffner. Emeritus Professor, The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago. Founder & Editor of The Hittite Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,428 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

What a great idea!

Sorry, I'm being facetious. We have already added the page numbers and will post an updated module within a few days.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Harry Hoffner

Harry Hoffner

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Emeritus Professor, University of Chicago. Interests Ancient Near Eastern languages and history; biblical studies.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:33 AM

What a great idea!

Sorry, I'm being facetious. We have already added the page numbers and will post an updated module within a few days.

Wow! Ask and it shall be given!

Sorry, I'm being facetious too. :rolleyes:
Harry Hoffner. Emeritus Professor, The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago. Founder & Editor of The Hittite Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

#4 Ploni

Ploni

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

The DCH is truly a great addition to the Accordance library. I am immensely grateful that it is available. Thanks to the Accordance team.

#5 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,428 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

Harry, your wish is my command. The upgrade is posted for download by Check for Updates, and new installers will go up soon.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users