• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cwconrad

cwconrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:27 PM

I have an annoying recurrent problem: when Iím looking at a lexical or grammatical resource in a second window thatís open in a workspace along with the GNT, I keep getting pop-up reminders that ĎThe text ďGNTĒ is not currently available to Accordance.í It is in fact in an adjacent window; I suppose this means that I cannot click on a reference in the grammar or dictionary open in this window, which is a little bit annoying but not so disturbing as when this same notice keeps popping up three, four, five, or several times while Iím trying to do nothing more than read the text. Is there something Iím doing wrong? Is this a bug?

Carl W. Conrad

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,987 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:40 PM

Check the Set Tool Display for that module. You may have it sent to hypertext to another GNT text that is in fact no longer available. You can clean up the pop-up menus using Edit Modules in the Edit menu, and remove texts you no longer use. Then set your tools to hypertext to the text that you are using. Don't forget to set it to Use as Default.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 cwconrad

cwconrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:19 PM

Check the Set Tool Display for that module. You may have it sent to hypertext to another GNT text that is in fact no longer available. You can clean up the pop-up menus using Edit Modules in the Edit menu, and remove texts you no longer use. Then set your tools to hypertext to the text that you are using. Don't forget to set it to Use as Default.

Thanks, Helen. It worked just fine, of course, and that is something that I should have known. I might note, however, that when I upgraded to 6.9 the hyperlink reverted again to the first Greek text among my modules, but it remains where it belongs now. The problem may have been set off by my using a Beta of an upgraded GNT-T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users