Die Mac Studienbibel CD-ROM
Stuttgart Original Language Collection....$139:
Includes the full NA27 and BHS apparatus, and the texts with the apparatus markers, LXX-R untagged, VULG, BDB, LEH2, UBS, Greek/English/German, and Hebrew/German Lexicons. Includes a German version of Accordance. Unlockable modules: GNT-T, BHS-W4, LXX
This is a prerelease of this CD-ROM. We expect the final version from the German Bible Society early next year, and will ship a copy to all purchasers of the prerelease, at no additional charge.
CD-ROM is $10 with purchase of Accordance 6. Free with full Pillar unlock.
- Pillar New Testament Commentary....$249 complete set of 8 volumes:
Designed both for serious students and for general readers of the Bible, the PNTC series seeks to clarify the meaning of the text.
- Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible....$45
- NIGTC Commentary to come next Spring
- Matthew (Leon Morris)....$45
- Mark (James R. Edwards)....$40
- John (D. A. Carson)....$40
- Romans (Leon Morris)....$40
- Ephesians (Peter O'Brien)....$40
- Thessalonians (Gene L. Green)....$40
- James (Douglas J. Moo)....$30
- Letters of John (Colin Kruse)....$30
If you unlock all the modules over time, we will supply the code for the combined module.Scholar’s Collection 6.9 CD-ROM
CD-ROM is $10 with purchase of Accordance 6.
This new release upgrades most modules, and offer major new tagged Greek texts of broad interest to scholars.
New Modules available for unlocking:
- Codex Bezae (GNT-BEZ)...$40
The Greek column of the Codex Bezae (Gospels and most of Acts), morphologically tagged, and displayed in Sylvanus Uncial font.
- Apocryphal Gospels (AGOSP-T)....$50
The Greek Apocryphal Gospels, including Latin sections and an English translation, with morphological tagging of the Greek text. Includes the Gospel of Thomas and numerous other works.
- Pseudepigrapha (New English) (PSEUD-E)....$50
A new translation from the Greek by Dr. Craig Evans. This module is synchronized and displays in parallel with PSEUD-T.
- Josephus Tagged Greek (JOSEPH-T)....$80, upgrade from JOSEPH-G....$40
Includes the full text of Antiquites, Jewish War, Life, and Apion in Greek. Fully parsed and lemmatized by Aletti and Gieniusz.
- Philo Tagged Greek (PHILO-T)....$100
All the extant Greek texts of Philo prepared, lemmatized, and initially tagged grammatically by The Norwegian Philo Concordance Project, extensively revised for Accordance.
- Philo English (PHILO-E)....$50, upgrade from Philo General Tool....$10
Complete works translated by C.D. Yonge, now a text in parallel with PHILO-T with footnotes.
- Introducing Biblical Hebrew (Ross Hebrew)....$40
Grammar by Allen P. Ross, for first year studies.
- Greek New Testament NA27 (tagged) (GNT-T)....$50
Improved tagging, paragraphs, styling, and cross references
- BHS with Westminster Hebrew Morphology 4.4 (BHS-W4)
Much improved tagging....$60 (upgrade from HMT-T....$25)
- Greek Pseudepigrapha (tagged) (PSEUD-T)....$100
Now includes 51 books and Psalms of Solomon
- Targums (TARG-T, TARG2-T, TARG3-T) (tagged)....$100
Now includes Onkelos, Neofiti, Pseudo-Jonathan, Jonathan, and several targums to the writings.
- Targums English translation (TARG-E, TARG2-E & Notes)....$50
A new translation which currently includes Onkelos and Neofiti, with future upgrades planned.
- Qumran Index....$40
Now expanded and forms a Reference tool that scrolls together with Qumran texts.
Edited by Helen Brown, 05 December 2005 - 07:40 AM.