#1 Levi Durfey

Levi Durfey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Accordance Version:Non-user

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

After doing a [Search ALL], it would be nice to be able to hover over the items in the list of found items and see a preview in the instant details box. For example, my search for Romans 5:6-8 came up with 10 hits in "Daily Light." The entries were listed as "Morning" "Evening" "Morning" "Morning" etc. I would love to be able to hover over those entries and see some sort of idea of what is there without having to click into each one.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,436 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

We do plan to improve access to the Search All results, but as it works now what you ask is not feasible. Nice idea though!
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,158 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

After doing a [Search ALL], it would be nice to be able to hover over the items in the list of found items and see a preview in the instant details box. For example, my search for Romans 5:6-8 came up with 10 hits in "Daily Light." The entries were listed as "Morning" "Evening" "Morning" "Morning" etc. I would love to be able to hover over those entries and see some sort of idea of what is there without having to click into each one.

Or perhaps, in the immediate context in the listing itself?

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for running Accordance:

OS X

2012 15" MacBook Pro (retina) - 2.7 Ghz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 750 GB SSD, Yosemite

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 1 TB HDD, Windows 8.1

2013 8" Dell Venue 8 Pro - 1.33 Ghz Atom, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 8.1

iOS

2014 iPhone 6 Plus, 128 GB, Verizon

2013 iPad Air, 128 GB, Verizon

#4 D.S.Moses Nickerson

D.S.Moses Nickerson

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Philology, Church Planting, Homiletics/Rhetoric.
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

I agree that this is a great idea. I hope it (or something similar) becomes feasible some time in the relatively near future. :)
M.Div Student at RTS Charlotte
Leadership Training Coordinator
North Hills Community Church

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users