• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robert N

Robert N

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:God our Creator and Savior, my wife, family, friends, sciences, technology, history, politics.

MacBook Pro 15" 2.3 GHz QCi7 16GB 2000GB
    Mac OS X 10.6.8+
    Windows XP and 7
    Accordance 10.4.x and 11.x.x
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:07 AM

I'm a relatively new Accordance user as far as mastery is concerned. Other than additional modules these are the things I would like to see...

• The word processing-like ability to create robust User Tools.... study bible, commentary, etc... Like I said I find them difficult to use and tend to use a WP for this.
• Have the module information display when we control-click on the module button
• Make the Compare Text compare all texts not just 2.
• Add memory verse memorization on startup and selection
• I have Quickverse for Mac Gold 3.0 and Deluxe; the Logos Scholar's package.... as well as others.... I like the Accordance UI the most so far... I'm not adverse to changes, but it seems the easiest to me. Having said that, I do not think it is "Intuitive" except for being relatively 'more' intuitive.
• A Bible format display (option to present the data in the common Bible formats - 2 column's with center column reference... etc.)

Training in doing Bible Study with Accordance needs to be simple!!! Start with user who know NOTHING about Bible study.

I'm getting bleary eyed now so I'll stop before this becomes utterly incoherent.

Edited by Robert N, 30 April 2011 - 05:43 PM.

#2 DanG

DanG

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users