Version 9 Features

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,639 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:59 PM

"Version 9 Features" is a whirlwind tour of the six major new features of version 9: Zones, Syntax, Easy Install, faster Search All, My Groups and iPhone sync. This is one you'll want to be sure to see—and share with your friends who are considering buying Accordance. Why not IM or tweet them the link? We'd appreciate you posting it on your facebook or MySpace pages as well. Let's get the word out! :D

Links:

YouTube:
iTunes: http://itunes.apple....amp/id312752157
Accordance podcast page: http://www.accordanc...nloads/Podcasts

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Mac: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#2 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Hosting Bible Land Tours, Expository Preaching, My granddaughter
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

Dr. J,

I am sure you have the podcasts planned for some time to come, but having used Accordance 9 for a few days I would love to have a podcast on new shortcuts and keystrokes in Accordance 9. I know Podcasts #34 and #38 covered these for version 8, but I find with the interface tweaks of Accordance 9 that there must be some new power user keystrokes and tips that some of us are missing.

By the way, noticed your glasses are missing again... :)

Tony Lawrence
Tony Lawrence
biblelandphotos.org

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,639 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

Dr. J,

I am sure you have the podcasts planned for some time to come, but having used Accordance 9 for a few days I would love to have a podcast on new shortcuts and keystrokes in Accordance 9. I know Podcasts #34 and #38 covered these for version 8, but I find with the interface tweaks of Accordance 9 that there must be some new power user keystrokes and tips that some of us are missing.

By the way, noticed your glasses are missing again... :)

Tony Lawrence

Hi, Tony!

The first several podcasts will cover the new version 9 features: zones, my groups, syntax, etc. I'll do my best to work in any new keyboard commands along the way.

Yes, sigh, my glasses are gone again. I broke the fancy ones with the anti-reflective lenses. My backup pair doesn't have the same kind of lens coating, so they glow purple when I record with them on. :-( I didn't want to scare any users away, so I just record without them. The good ones will be repaired soon, so you'll see them again—about the same time I'll be able to see during the podcasts! ;-)

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Mac: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users