problem with the widget in A9

Boris Repschinski

I have not been successful with trying the widget to get to work with Accordance 9. So I removed the widget and its preferences from the user library folder and tried to reinstall it from the download. However, as a result the widget page kind of freezes temporarily, then the whole system becomes slow and stuttering. The widget utility did not allow me to uninstall because it froze, so I deleted the widget and its preferences manually from the user/library folder.

Right now, I have the widget removed again, and all seems fine, except that the really useful widget is not there. Is there another file that I would have to remove, or that became corrupted, or anything that would give me a functional install of the widget?

Thanks in advance, BR

We need to fix the widget connection to Accordance. For now it's broken, sorry!

Thanks for letting us know - and thanks for promising a fix.

BR

• 2 months later...

I still can't get widget 1.6.3 to work at all. Hmmm... worked fine till a while back. Running Accordance 9.1

Help!

DId you try the standard troubleshooting instructions? Close and reopen the widget, delete the preferences, redownload, etc.?

DId you try the standard troubleshooting instructions? Close and reopen the widget, delete the preferences, redownload, etc.?

I'm not sure where those instructions are. I searched the Accordance website, but didn't find anything specific to the widget. Any help would be appreciated.

I was about to link you to one on the website, but it seems it hasn't been updated! I've attached the latest Readme here.

I was about to link you to one on the website, but it seems it hasn't been updated! I've attached the latest Readme here.

Thanks, Joel. This cleared up the problem! It's working well now!

Archived