#1 Steve Lo Vullo

Steve Lo Vullo

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

I have been noticing a rather annoying bug pertaining to the search fields. If I have several zones open in a workspace, in the fields menu of a particular tool I will choose a field, but what shows up is a field from a different tool. For example, I have BDAG in one zone and the Catechism of the Catholic Church in another. I choose "Titles" in the menu for BDAG, and what shows up is "Catechism Number." I could give many other examples. So the menus seem to be confused from one zone to another. I have attached a screen shot as an illustration.

Attached Files

Steve Lo Vullo

#2 Steve Lo Vullo

Steve Lo Vullo

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:05 PM

The Catechism of the Catholic Church was the last zone created, and it looks like a field from that menu is what is ultimately displayed no matter what is chosen in the other field menus. So it may be that the field menu of the last zone created somehow overrides the other menus.
Steve Lo Vullo

#3 Steve Lo Vullo

Steve Lo Vullo

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

Has anyone had a chance to confirm this as a bug?
Steve Lo Vullo

#4 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,517 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

This is confirmed and will be fixed as soon as we can. We will be releasing 9.0.3 soon, but I am not positive that it will make it into there. If not 9.0.3, definitely 9.0.4. In my testing of it, it did not affect performance, only the visual display of that popup menu, is that correct for you?
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#5 Steve Lo Vullo

Steve Lo Vullo

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

This is confirmed and will be fixed as soon as we can. We will be releasing 9.0.3 soon, but I am not positive that it will make it into there. If not 9.0.3, definitely 9.0.4. In my testing of it, it did not affect performance, only the visual display of that popup menu, is that correct for you?

I'm not at home right now, but if I remember correctly, that is the case. Thanks for looking into this, Joel.
Steve Lo Vullo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users