Search Field Bug

Steve Lo Vullo

I have been noticing a rather annoying bug pertaining to the search fields. If I have several zones open in a workspace, in the fields menu of a particular tool I will choose a field, but what shows up is a field from a different tool. For example, I have BDAG in one zone and the Catechism of the Catholic Church in another. I choose "Titles" in the menu for BDAG, and what shows up is "Catechism Number." I could give many other examples. So the menus seem to be confused from one zone to another. I have attached a screen shot as an illustration.

BDAG Field Menu.tiff

The Catechism of the Catholic Church was the last zone created, and it looks like a field from that menu is what is ultimately displayed no matter what is chosen in the other field menus. So it may be that the field menu of the last zone created somehow overrides the other menus.

This is confirmed and will be fixed as soon as we can. We will be releasing 9.0.3 soon, but I am not positive that it will make it into there. If not 9.0.3, definitely 9.0.4. In my testing of it, it did not affect performance, only the visual display of that popup menu, is that correct for you?

This is confirmed and will be fixed as soon as we can. We will be releasing 9.0.3 soon, but I am not positive that it will make it into there. If not 9.0.3, definitely 9.0.4. In my testing of it, it did not affect performance, only the visual display of that popup menu, is that correct for you?

I'm not at home right now, but if I remember correctly, that is the case. Thanks for looking into this, Joel.

Archived