Known issues in 9.0.5

Helen Brown

1. Check for Updates in 9.0.4 (and presumably in 9.0.5) does not detect the update. Please watch for announcements, and download from the program installers page.
  2. The Vocabulary lists do not display properly after the first item in the list.
  3. If your Accordance is in the User's Application Support, Easy Install does not work.

We have a workaround for the Check for Updates, so it should now be working for Accordance 9.0.5

Easy Install is working for the majority of users. Only individual unlocks of Eerdmans Dictionary seem to hang the process, and we are working on a fix.

We have a workaround for the Check for Updates, so it should now be working for Accordance 9.0.5

Easy Install is working for the majority of users. Only individual unlocks of Eerdmans Dictionary seem to hang the process, and we are working on a fix.

Hi Helen:

Easy Install is still not working for me. When I click on Easy Install in the Accordance menu, the Easy Install window opens with the drop-down box that says "Loading Purchases...." But the progress bar gets only about two-thirds of the way and then hangs up without loading any of the purchases. So I not only cannot install my recent purchase, but I also can't view any previous purchases.

Sorry, Steve. You have Eerdmans in your purchase list, and I guess our webmaster hasn't gotten round to replacing it yet. I will do it for you now, and please try again and confirm that it works now.

Sorry, Steve. You have Eerdmans in your purchase list, and I guess our webmaster hasn't gotten round to replacing it yet. I will do it for you now, and please try again and confirm that it works now.

Yep, everything's good now. Thanks, Helen.

Archived