#1 ChristianB

ChristianB

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:37 AM

Its still all the same on first startup after reboot. See here: http://www.accordanc...?showtopic=4888
The annoying thing about this bug is that its on first startup when you would need speed the most … at least from my experience. Thats why I keep reporting it ;)

Edited by ChristianB, 24 October 2010 - 01:38 AM.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,490 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:44 AM

In our experience it's a corrupt Tools (or possibley Texts) file in user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences. If you remove or rename it, Accordance will use the one in /Library/Application Support/Accordance to recreate it, but that may also be corrupt, and so may any backup made since the upgrade to 9. Any backup you have from version 8 will need to be pointed to the new location of the modules.

I have had this occur, fixed it with a new settings file, and it happened again so I live with it.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 ChristianB

ChristianB

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

In our experience it's a corrupt Tools (or possibley Texts) file in user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences. If you remove or rename it, Accordance will use the one in /Library/Application Support/Accordance to recreate it, but that may also be corrupt, and so may any backup made since the upgrade to 9. Any backup you have from version 8 will need to be pointed to the new location of the modules.

I have had this occur, fixed it with a new settings file, and it happened again so I live with it.

I deleted all settings and application support files, downloaded everything again and started from zero. Same result. Thats not fun.
Interestingly everything was fine with 9.0.0. I was one of the few users who got version 9 before the official release. No such issue with that one. There were other little bugs but 9.0.0 was really really snappy.
I think there has to be a different reason for this bug.

I also think the issue might not be so apparent for a lot of users because Mac users tend to set their Mac to sleep instead of reboot.

#4 jtidmore

jtidmore

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:32 PM

Its still all the same on first startup after reboot. See here: http://www.accordanc...?showtopic=4888
The annoying thing about this bug is that its on first startup when you would need speed the most ? at least from my experience. Thats why I keep reporting it ;)

I too am still having this problem with 9.0.6 and would love to get it resolved.

Edited by jtidmore, 28 October 2010 - 10:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users