Australia Seminar Tour

Helen Brown

We are coming back to Australia next May, 2011. Please note the dates of the planned events and tell your friends.

We are still open to making shorter presentations in other schools.

Here is the schedule of the trip:

Melbourne
: Thu May 5 through Sun May 8

Whitley College, Fri May 6, 1-4

We are coming back to Australia next May, 2011. Please note the dates of the planned events and tell your friends.

Perth
: Fri May 20 through Wed May 25

Vose Seminary, Mon May 23 -- all day Training Seminar

Our users down under have always been most enthusiastic, and we are looking forward to meeting many of you again.

Awesome news - thanks Helen. More importantly, thanks for coming to Perth this time. As much as I like flying to Sydney, driving to the sessions is more preferable! I'll let all my Accordance friends know

• 3 months later...

great to hear - it will be good to get to the next level after 3 years of trial and error!

will all the Sydney seminars be more or less the same or will some be more basic, some for more experienced users?

We always review the basics, and in the all-day seminars we usually try to cover everything (an impossible task). Usually half days at seminaries focus more on the scholarly, Greek and Hebrew, side. However, we haven't settled on details for Sydney yet, so we'll have more details later.

I am so glad you are coming to Perth. Looking forward to meeting with you and attending the seminar.

• 2 weeks later...

We are coming back to Australia next May, 2011.

Look forward to seeing you at St Francis - 9 May. I'm sure there will be many others in attendance.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Can you pls tell me how to find out about booking in for the Sydney seminars? I found it on the PTC website but not the Moore or SMBC websites.

Many thanks

Deb

Archived