Feedback on Accordance

Kurt Poeschl

I have owned Accordance for a year or two now. Prior, I was using Mac Sword (freeware with a bunch of public domain modules). Did not use it much, so up until purchasing Accordance, I was one to use books instead of a computer to study God's Word.

I have purchased a number of modules, including BDAG and NA27. Granted, this isn't the cheapest software, but I do believe it's the best. It's amazing what searches I can perform, and how quickly I get the answer. I have not yet climbed to the level of searching tenses and such, but am getting there as time goes on.

My friends now come to me during our monthly hash-sessions when there is a search going on: they know Accordance will have the answer! Very fun and professional software.

My feedback is that Accordance is a fantastic product, and I will never stop using it. I am happy to see a forum with great support. It is also comforting to see the product constantly getting updated; this shows consistent effort in providing a better product. Your manual is quite good for the typical Mac product, also.

Everyone wants a product for less money, but when I look at what I have in paper form, and what I paid for them, Accordance is a steal. Plus, I get more done more quickly. And very transportable. Granted, there is still something about reading your bible with the moroccan binding, but when it comes to study, there is no better way than Accordance.

Thank you for this great product !!

Long live the Mac !!

:lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Everyone wants a product for less money, but when I look at what I have in paper form, and what I paid for them, Accordance is a steal.

Kurt,

Thanks for reminding us of this. I agree, Accordance is a great product and I plan on using it for a very long time.

Peace,

Jeremy

Archived