write permission bug?

JayDee

Hi,

since the update to version 9.1.1 everytime i start Accordance it says:

The file "Greek words" cannot be modified, because write permission has been denied.

The write permissions for this file may be changed by opening "get info" in the finder.

I did what it says and found out all the files are set to read/write for my user.

-> this is also for: hebrew words, greek roots, hebrew roots, biblio info, biblio formats - before 9.1.1 everything worked fine.

(Im using german as main language)

Hope U can help me,

Jan.

(and btw I bought the German bible package - but it doesnt show up in my easy install - only the original language package from the deutsche bibelgesellschaft (Mac Studienbibel) shows up at easy install.. - maybe the german texts are only on cd)

Neither the German Bibles CD nor the Studienbibel are actually available for easy Install.

The message about the words and other files is becuase Accordance is trying to move them into the Gloss folder and cannot because of the permissions of the files in that folder. I would reset the permissions of the entire contents of Accordance in Application support. This should remove those error messages.

Archived