#1 Christoph Koehler

Christoph Koehler

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for releasing this! I've experienced a crash when trying to type something into the search field, opening the "more" tab and selecting a command. Crash log is attached. Just change the extension to .crash again.
And if you guys ever need beta testers.... :)

Attached File  iAccord_2010-12-30-185302_Christophs-iPhone.crash.txt   16.4KB   8 downloads

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,014 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for releasing this! I've experienced a crash when trying to type something into the search field, opening the "more" tab and selecting a command. Crash log is attached. Just change the extension to .crash again.
And if you guys ever need beta testers.... :)

Attached File  iAccord_2010-12-30-185302_Christophs-iPhone.crash.txt   16.4KB   8 downloads

Haven't had a chance to symbolicate it yet but it doesn't look like a crash we've seen before. Do you remember which command you chose?

Scott

#3 Christoph Koehler

Christoph Koehler

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:02 PM

Haven't had a chance to symbolicate it yet but it doesn't look like a crash we've seen before. Do you remember which command you chose?

Scott

I think it was either followed by or within. It may also have crashed when I hit the button to bring up the list of commands.

#4 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,014 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

Thanks again for the crash log. I've found the issue. We'll get it fixed in a subsequent release.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users