How to install the Atlas?

Robert Floyd

I'm trying to install the Accordance Atlas. There appear to be many modules related to it; what's the right combination of items to download? Also, is the Timeline going to be available for download, or do I need to keep playing Module Roulette until it shows up in the list?

I'm trying to install the Accordance Atlas. There appear to be many modules related to it; what's the right combination of items to download? Also, is the Timeline going to be available for download, or do I need to keep playing Module Roulette until it shows up in the list?

I could be entirely wrong, but I don't think there is support for such yet.

Correct. The iOS app does not yet support the interactive Atlas or Timeline, nor Parallels or Syntax modules. We are providing sample maps and timelines as images in modules, and of course we have some wonderful atlases and other graphic tools. All the newer tools from Zondervan and Carta display the images beautifully on iOS. Older tools will need to be reformatted to be used on iOS, and we are working on that.

Thank you for the information. I know you folks are going to be very busy the next few months getting all the old modules ready for the brave new iOS world. My bank account is muttering at you right now, since your mention of the beautiful images in the Zondervan tools forced me to pull the trigger on the ZIBBCOT. Having the sales expire right at the arrival of the iOS version was a brilliantly evil masterstroke, forcing us to pull out the credit cards at year end. Now, I also have Sacred Bridge and ZIBBCNT in my Wish List, waiting for the next sale, while salivating over the Bible study goodness that is even now making its way onto my iPad. I'd quote Stewie Griffin here, but you're too nice for that. Thanks again for an outstanding set of products!

Can I suggest adding the "not for iOS" tag to all the Atlas modules. I'm noticing that the extraneous ones, like all the colour backgrounds, still appear in the download list as items one might want.

The iOS app does not yet support the interactive Atlas or Timeline, nor Parallels or Syntax modules.

Why are they showing up as options for download then? Perhapas that was a bit of an oversight. It sounds like its creating a lot of grief for several of us. Is there some way that only supported downloads can appear--that would seem to make sense.

Archived