Artwork module

danzac

this may not be something which Accordance wants to do, but I notice alot of teachers use artwork in powerpoints, and you often see artwork in some commentaries, blogs, etc. (There is even the Blackwell Commentary series which talks alot about how bible art interprets the text). It would be very nice to see a module of bible artwork with brief descriptions. As most do, I do an image search in google when I want stuff like this (like everyone else) but to have scripture verses connected, etc., would be invaluable. Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

Either the Blackwell Commentary series or art on Bible themes in general would also be of interest to me, although in all honesty it's not something I have the budget for in the immediate future. Once I'm back in a parish full time, though, I could see using something like this during Bible Study, or even during certain styles of worship services.

I realize that you folks can't do everything we request, but I'm delighted that you actually invite us to make recomendations!

Lorinda

Archived